maandag 5 mei 2014

Outfitpost || In the Forest


Hi Dolls, 

How are you guys doing today? 
For all the Dutchies, how was your vacation??? 

I absolutely forgot to show you the new leather jacket I bought at the King's Day market. My family and I were selling old stuff and a couple of accessories from Style Headquarters and a friend of my aunt was selling this gorgeous leather jacket for €5! Well, after a lady didn't want it, my always stylish mom showed it to me and it was love at first sight. It sits perfectly and it goes with almost anything. 

I convinced my boyfriend to shoot a couple of pictures in the forest close to our home with me, and I love the results!

What do you think of my new leather jacket?? And my boots?? They're from hippe-schoenen.nl and I must say, I love the way they look and they are sooooo comfortable! Check it out when you have the chance!  

I'd love for you to let me know what you think of my outfit by commenting below!

XO, 

Shary 

Necklace: styleheadquarters.nl | Glasses: eyelovebrillen.nl | Jacket: King's Day Market | Tanktop: H&M | Jeans: H&M | Boots: hippe-schoenen.nl | Bag: C&A

BTW: The MET Gala is today! Oh my, I can't wait to see what everyone is wearing! You can definitely  expect a Best/Worst Dresses tomorrow or wednesday on the blog! 















2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cute look, love the mix of brown and blue. Also, nice statement necklace. Following you back girl.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for leaving a comment and for your visit to my blog!

XOXO,

Shary