woensdag 19 maart 2014

Outfitpost || Happy In Spring!


Hi Dolls, 

My boyfriend and I went to the movies Sunday, but we missed the tram we had to take to be on time. Btw, "Ride Along" was so funny, Kevin Hart is hilarious. You should definitely check it out. I crack up every time I watch him in a movie or in his comedy specials! Anyway, let's get back to the point! We missed our tram and we had 15 min extra so I thought, why not shoot a small outfitpost?! I took out my camera (I often have it with me) and we started shooting! Spontaneous posts are the best right?! I don't have a lot of make-up on, only eyeliner and a little powder but I hope you'll like it!

Love, 

Shary 

What I'm wearing
Scarf: Albert Cuyp Market || Glasses: EyeLove || Bracelet: Styleheadquarters.nl || Shoes: Chuck Taylor All Star || Pants: Pull&Bear || Top: Amsterdamse Poort || Bag: River Island










11 opmerkingen:

  1. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely patterned pants there, love that you paired it with a simple white blouse too! <3

    Check out my new post feat. MOXHAM bracelet! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the print on your pants.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. cute outfit! I'm really liking your pants!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely pictures!!
    If you want we could follow each other on GFC!!
    XOXO
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Very beautiful outfit ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooie look! Echt een gave broek, staat je prachtig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love your hair. You are pretty

    Myveryownpen.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Superleuke outfit! Vind de kleurcombinatie echt heel erg mooi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for leaving a comment and for your visit to my blog!

XOXO,

Shary