donderdag 3 oktober 2013

My Guilty Pleasure || Bangerz by Miley Cyrus


Hi Dolls, 

I'm really busy studying for exams these days and when I'm studying I need lots of candy, lots of energy-drink and good music!!! Well, Miley's new album dropped yesterday and I decided to listen to the whole thing while studying, and guess what? I was pleasantly surprised!

Okay, there's a lot of autotune, a lot of electric beats and it's very modern, but I absolutely loved it!!!! I even recognized some other famous voices like Britney on the track 'SMS ( Bangerz)', Nelly on the track '4x4' and even Ludacris on the track 'Hands In The Air'. My boyfriend can't believe it but Miley has a new fan over here, hihi!! My favorite tracks are 'Love Money Party', 'Adore You', 'My Darlin', 'Drive' and 'Maybe You're Right". And my absolute favorites are 'Wrecking Ball' and 'FU'! 
Check her album out for yourself and let me know what you think by commenting below! 

BTW: have you noticed my new layout??? What do you think?
I was just experimenting and I thought that it was time for something new! 

Lots of love, 

Shary  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for leaving a comment and for your visit to my blog!

XOXO,

Shary