donderdag 4 april 2013

Fashion Report || Hippe-schoenen.nl Launch Party!!!






Hi Dolls, 
Last Sunday I went to the launch party of the web-shop www.hippe-schoenen.nl. They presented their new summer collection and gave bloggers the chance to mix 'n mingle with each other. It was my second event as an official blogger and I absolutely loved it! I got to talk to fellow bloggers Wendy, Farah, Iris, ShalaneIlse and Chrystal and I got great advice! You should check out their blogs by clicking on their name!  


Hippe-schoenen is a web-shop that has Beautiful and very important... Affordable(!!!) shoes. 




I love these simple gladiator shoes!
Pointy heels with a touch of metal... Chic and Trendy
The owner of Hippe-schoenen.nl, Sharon Werink, getting interviewed by fellow blogger Chrystal from size-four.com
Look at all the fashionable shoes...
 Some of the awesome bloggers I got to meet!
 A pair of beautiful loafers for when you want to take a break from the heels you're wearing.
 Beautiful sandals and heels.
 Great sandals for summer and if you want to look fashionable on the beach.
Trendy clothes for an amazing price of Beautysalon Piu Bella (soon launching a web-shop)!
I want to thank Ilse Danielle Martina for the use of some of her pictures. Check out her blog!



Hippe-schoenen.nl gave all bloggers a special coupon of 50 Euros to spend at the web-shop! 


Thank you for this Unique event and Amazing gift, Hippe-schoenen.nl!!!



xo, 


The Style HQ



3 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for mentioning my name!! Hopefully I'll see you soon at the next event xo Chrystal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Chica, super leuke post!! Was gezellig om je weer te zien! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I likeee! Al leuke schoenen gespot daar haha! Superleuk dat je andere bloggers hebt ontmoet:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for leaving a comment and for your visit to my blog!

XOXO,

Shary