maandag 27 mei 2013

Swan Market XXL Festival




Hi Dolls, 
I went to the Swan Market XXL Festival yesterday for the first time and I really liked it. It has this cozy, friendly feeling to it but it's actually really big and there are different stands with different products for everyone from every age. I made a lot of pictures so this will be kind of a long post but there's so much to see that I want to incorporate everything into this post. 


















Want to know where I bought these clothes?
The outfitpost is coming up tomorrow!!!






If you want to go to the next edition of Swan Market, it's the 23th of June from 12:00-17:00 and entrance is always FREE! 
If you want more info, check out their website by clicking on the picture below!


XOXO, 

The Style HQ

1 opmerking:

  1. nice job seems like a really cute place to get sum great un discovered items

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for leaving a comment and for your visit to my blog!

XOXO,

Shary